Kathy Rollinger Consulting LLC is an outsourced bookkeeping firm, offering services to small sized businesses. We LOVE QuickBooks. We are Intuit centric, technology driven and love to “app-ify” the process. We work to educate, help to integrate and utilize QuickBooks software and its compatible 3rd party applications. Our accounting knowledge and QuickBooks expertise results in accurate real-time financial information which we leverage to help our client’s grow.
We want to meet you, if you:
• Take pride in the quality of your work
• Detail oriented and self-motivated
• Want to build on your skill set, and enjoy learning new things
• Love to have a positive impact on people
• Are great with technology – even a bit of a geek!
• Value being trusted to take on responsibility
• Enjoy helping your team members win and be successful
• Are a clear communicator, both orally and in writing
• Are cheerful, upbeat and positive with an optimistic, can-do, supportive attitude
You’ll want to meet us, if you are looking for:
• A workplace that is organized, established, growing and fun
• A company that stakes its reputation on the quality of its work
• A variety of challenging work and the ability to learn and grow
• A career where you are appreciated by both your employer AND clients
• A team that prides itself on being friendly, professional and respectful
• Opportunity to grow your skillset, abilities and capacity
• A work environment and position that you look forward to every day
Here’s what you will be doing as our Rock Star of Bookkeeping and Admin:
• Client’s accounts payable, receivables and monthly reconciliations
• Client’s payroll and sales tax processing
• Responsible for successful and on-time delivery of projects
• Ensuring our client communication goes out consistently
• Proposals, engagement letters, scanning, checklist and workflow documentation
• Editing our training manuals
• Set up / tear down of our presentations / workshops / classes / events
• Have fun and gets LOTS done every day!
So, what’s next? If we sound interesting to you, email your resume to email@example.com we’d love to hear from you! Part-time and full time opportunities available. Pay is competitive and will be based on successful candidate’s skills/abilities and experience.